Do you have an erosion gully that cuts through part of your landscape?
Or areas that aren’t thriving or as productive as you’d like them to be?
Despite common misconceptions, there is so much that can be done to repair erosion and rehydrate your landscape within the current regulations.
Work with us to turn a liability into an asset. Whatever your goals are for your land, many gullies and dry landscapes can be transformed:
- From a landscape that’s drained, dehydrated and susceptible to drought, to one that’s rehydrated and drought resilient
- From a lifeless bare-soil gully to a beautiful wetland filled with biodiversity
- From an eyesore to a selling point when valuing land
- From an erosion source to a zone of nutrient and sediment accumulation
- From unproductive dry ridges to productive pasture spread evenly across contours
- From dry, bare paddocks to perennial, wind-protected pasture
Our background in integrated landscape design means the work doesn’t end there, ensuring that we work with you to enhance your objectives for your land, whether the focus is production, beauty, habitat or land value.