ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BRINGING DEGRADED PARTS OF THE PROPERTY YOU LOVE BACK TO LIFE?
Degraded landscapes, particularly incised gullies, are a constant reminder of the damage we’ve caused the Australian landscape through past practices.
Every owner of a piece of land wants to leave it in a better condition than they found it, but just the scale of the degradation we see before us can be overwhelming.
The fact that an eroded gully drains and dehydrates the surrounding landscape, is often barren, non-productive and lacking in biodiversity, and is an eyesore in the land you love, only adds to the feeling of hopelessness.
There’s much that can be done.
Just as erosion is a natural process (although sped up big time by European farming methods), so too is there a natural repair process.
Left alone these gullies will eventually heal, but over a number of generations.
For the health and productivity of the landscape, we can speed up these natural processes, rehydrating the surrounding landscape, increasing productivity and biodiversity, and bringing beauty back to that piece of the land, as well as a great deal of satisfaction for the landowner too.
Whether you’re after engineering solutions or low-cost human scale techniques, we can help you get the most positive result for your effort.
A word from Cam
“I’m passionate about repairing and rehydrating landscapes and seeing the land thrive as a result. I know that by harnessing natural processes which have stood the test of time, we can quickly turn degraded parts of our landscape into thriving, productive assets.”
– Cam Wilson, founder and head consultant at Earth Integral
WHAT WE OFFER
- Walk and talk on your land, identifying the potential for rehabilitation and sensible places to begin the work
- Tool sheets to help you carry out the work on your own
- Specific design, tailored to your landscape
- Site analysis and assessment
- Exact placement of structures
- Types of structures and planting regime for each location
- Implementation guidelines and timeline
- Vegetated gully solutions
- Slope stabilisation
- Bare ground revegetation
- Coordination of implementation
- Guiding earthwork operators
- Facilitating Landcare events or working bees to construct low cost structures utilising locally available materials
Please click on education link.
WHO WE WORK WITH
If you’d like to bring productivity, biodiversity, beauty and life back to your landscape, we’d love to work with you.
Please get in touch to find out how we can best work together.